Easier to manage your MyAAR account
- You can request a new link to sign up for MyAAR if you cannot find yours or your link has expired.
- You can request a hint if you forget your MyAAR sign-in email.
- You can change your password through the “My Account” page on the MyAAR website.
- You can also update the following information there:
- View or update your current mailing address
- View or update your preferred email address for notifications
- Enable or disable IVR (text) notifications
- View vehicle requirements
Please note that you may have a different email address for signing into MyAAR and for receiving notifications. Your notification email address is where you will receive IVR notifications. This is the same email address that you provided at the time of enrollment with Paratransit. Your sign in email address is the email address that you used when you registered with the MyAAR website or MYmta app.
Easier to find information about your trip
- AAR Alerts will be displayed in a banner at the top of the screen.
- In the past, you would not get notified if a vehicle was not assigned for your trip. Now, you will see a message if vehicle information is not available.
- In the past, if your vehicle lost GPS, trip details would not update with a new estimated time of arrival (ETA). Now, if the vehicle loses GPS, you’ll get a message letting you know that the ETA is no longer available.
- We replaced “Arrive/Depart” language with the more accurate language “Reservation Pick-Up Time.” Now, you can see your estimated time for pick up, as well as the estimated time for when you’ll be dropped off.
- In the past, you would see pick-up and drop-off times for taxi trips that were not applicable to your trip. In the new version, you’ll only see your trip request time.
- The most recent trip you have taken will now be displayed first.
- You can see trip IDs on the trip details page. This will help when communicating with paratransit staff.
Easier to navigate the MYAAR website and the MyAAR trip planner within the MYmta app
- The website will now be more compatible with the screenreaders VoiceOver (on iOS) and NVDA (for Windows) in Chrome browsers.
- On the MyAAR website, a new home button will help you navigate back to the MyAAR homepage.